Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

Once a month for a year, month one, September

The object of the exercise is to see how things change over the course of the year, I picked up this idea from Karen of Me, My camera, Eye.

I'm actually going to show two different views each month, the first is our back garden, which will be showing some "manmade" changes over the year,


and the second is a view from the end of our road, overlooking the valley and pleasure park, which will show nature's changes.


I'm looking forward to this project.

5 comments:

moonstruckcreations said...

What a brilliant idea - I think I would like to have a go at this myself!

Thanks for sharing.

Helenxx

moonstruckcreations said...

What a brilliant idea - I think I would like to have a go at this myself!

Thanks for sharing.

Helenxx

Anonymous said...

I don't really know Warminster even though you're only a few miles away - that park looks lovely.

Great work on your house and garden by the way - tried to comment the other day but it went a bit doolally!

joy said...

Thanks ladies.
Sandie, I thought I would miss walking to town along the tow-path, but actually, the walk through the park is much nicer as its available all year round, whereas the towpath was impassable during the winter months. I really like Warminster, we are so handy for everything, it has the railway and a bypass, both of which Devizes lacked.

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

I love this idea! Will be looking forward to following this. I may even try it myself. Thanks!