Pages

Monday 1 February 2010

on the go

having decided what I am going to create next, I just thought it might be a good idea to finish off some of the things I'm currently working on, so I assembled them all together in one place and here they are.
there is a ladies scarf made from individual knitted flowers, which I am painstakingly stitching together, and also a men's stripey scarf, which just needs ends tidying up, then I'll put them both away for listing on "joyknitt" and "malebox" next autumn.
at the top we have one of the slim-me dolls that I am knitting for the participants of the MISI slimathon, I've done 10, with another 7 to go, and then have to personalize them with faces and hair, stuff and sew together and make clothing to choice. hope to have them all done by the end of march.
in the centre is a black and white mens tie, which should be finished today or at latest tomorrow for listing on "malebox".
and last, but by no means least, at the bottom is one of the crochet squares to make up into a blanket for a friend's christmas present, that will probably be finished around june or july, as I only work on that a little bit at a time.
I would be most interested to hear how many projects others work on at any one time, or do you just start one and finish it before starting another?
right, I'm off to make some bread now.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh heck! I have lost count and track of all the projects I have on the go. I think all knitters are the same. I wonder if these jewellery ladies are the same too?