Pages

Friday 14 May 2010

17/365 The day job

I haven't really mentioned much about the day job, I suppose because its such fun it doesn't really feel like "work". I am a self-employed Phoenix Trader. Phoenix Trading is a direct selling company making a truly gorgeous range of greetings cards, gift-wrap, postcards and various other stationery products, and my "job" is to sell these lovely items to my friends, family, neighbours and others. I am not a natural salesperson, but that doesn't really matter because most of the time the cards just sell themselves (they are really good quality and at £1.20 a card or 10 for £10.00 superb value for money) - almost everyone who sees them wants to buy.
Working with Phoenix is great because they offer so much help and support along with the iresistable product range and there are no monthly sales targets, you can sell as much or as little as you choose. This is how I am able to just put the whole thing on the back burner for 10 weeks while I do my course.
There are 5 new product releases each year, and the latest was on 1st May, here is the brochure with all the latest designs which I am about to send out to all my customers.





and here are just a very few of the 60 odd latest cards in the flesh




Aren't they lovely? I particularly like the peacock.
Please have a look at the Phoenix website by clicking here, where you can see the entire range consisting of some approx 500 different designs of cards along with lots of other exciting stationery items. If you think you would like a job like mine then please ask for further details in the comments section, and if you think you might like to buy some cards then please go to my website by clicking here.

One of the best bits about this job is the complete flexibility it offers, I can work when and where I choose, I can do evening parties, weekend fairs, coffee mornings, whatever, and there is great potential for fundraising, I myself have donated over £50 to the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Appeal, just by doing a couple of sales in the foyer of the Devizes Leisure Centre featured a couple of days ago, and last autumn I did a Christmas Shopping Day at Coral Cove where the organisers raised over £200 for Children in Need.
What a lovely job I have.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The cards are lovely I will go and have a look at the website.
Beverley

Heather Leavers said...

There was a phoenix trader next to me at a fair last year, lots of nice products.

Unknown said...

pheonix products are great, they really do sell themselves - i love their stuff xxx