Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

18/365 I won

Blogging early today, as we have a busy weekend ahead of us.
Well, I cant remember the last time I won anything in a competition, it must have been many years ago, so what a lovely surprise to find out I had won a competition to Name the Dog, on the Felt Fairy's blog.



And this is what I received in the post yesterday, thank you so much Annie. I had named the dog Barney, after a dear old retired greyhound we used to have many years ago, but now I think I shall have to rename "him".



So, in honour of the lovely lady who made her, she is now named Annie, and is being saved for my first granddaughter - if I ever get one!!

Also yesterday while strolling down Quakers Walk I saw this lovely old log



A log for a blog about a dog. Happy Weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you Joy, The dog is completely child safe - nothing but felt, stuffing and thread!

Your log photo is beautiful - the detail is amazing - Mother Nature gives us so many gifts if only we would stop and see! xx

Unknown said...

I love the log - I always see something that would make a lovely picture to make into a greetings card when I do not have my camera with me.

Beverley