Pages

Friday 11 June 2010

42/365 Bits and pieces

No particular theme to today's blog, just a few bits and pieces, its been that sort of a day.

For all you crafters out there reading this, how would you like to win some advertising space for shop/webpage etc in the Creative Crafting online magazine? Just click here to find out how.

I mentioned sometime back that the leek seeds I had sown were old and didn't germinate, so yesterday I bought a pot of leek seedlings in the market, and today I've put them out in the veg plot, near to the beetroot plants which are thriving.



Here is dear old Adrian, who (except at this precise moment) certainly looks a lot happier now that he's fronting ITVs coverage of the World Cup than he used to sitting next to Christine Bleakley in the One Show




Now you can probably guess what I'll be doing this afternoon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh know! you have gone over to the dark side....
Beverley x

joy said...

I have 4 sons and 2 grandsons, plus a footie mad hubbie, if you cant beat them, you have to join them xx