Pages

Monday 21 June 2010

50/365 The lady in purple travels to Essex

I have just recently returned from a trip to Essex, the reason for my trip will be the subject of my next blog, but this blog is about my travel companion, the Lady in Purple. You may think that as a knitter I should have knitted this myself, but to be perfectly honest I wouldn't have even thought about it until I saw her for sale in Hennie's shop. Isn't she lovely?

Here she is sitting on my dashboard whilst we were stuck in a traffic jam on the outskirts of Guildford, in Surrey.



And here she is again in another traffic jam approaching the Dartford Crossing in Kent.



Please click here to visit Hennie's shop for other charity fundraising handmade items.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see a new blog now ... Travels with The Lady in Purple!

joy said...

ha, that would have been a good idea, but she was a birthday present for my friend, so now she is living in essex.