Pages

Monday 19 July 2010

78/365 Unrelated items

I love sunrises and sunsets, there are never two the same. Yesterdays wasn't one of the most spectacular sunsets I've ever seen, but I quite liked it.



You wont see me in many photos, as its not often I'll let Rog get hold of the camera, but in this instance he wanted a snap of me next to the new tree we've just planted to replace the small plum tree that died (I think it died of thirst during the recent very hot and dry spell of weather).



Yesterday we had bangers and mash for tea, so I dug the next potato plant, look how many of the beauties were on one single plant, 17, wow.



Rog was badly savaged by a rose bush when he was a child, so he wont have them in our garden. I love them, but I respect his reasons for not wanting them. This lovely rose belongs to our next-door-neighbour, and is cheekily peering over the fence, the scent from it is gorgeous.

2 comments:

Ama Aqua cake toppers - Weddings, Christenings, Birthdays and more said...

This is a stunning photo so clear sharp and colourful. I have tired to do something similar all i managed was a great big red blurry blob lol

joy said...

do you have a macro button and a super macro button? I always try both to see which comes out best, I think this was super macro.