Pages

Friday 13 August 2010

103/365 Scarves

Oh, my goodness, it is such a gloomy day. I know we need the rain, and all, but wouldn't it be nice if the rain came at night time instead of during the day, how I feel for you all out there whose children are still school age and at home right now unable to play in the garden, and begging you to "do" something because they are bored. I remember it well.
Anyhow, I digress. This gloomy weather has seen me pricing up all my Christmas Cards, and then my thoughts turned to scarves, which I really ought to start listing for sale before long, otherwise winter will be upon us before we know it. I haven't yet made up my mind whether or not to put these in my MISI shop, I probably shall, as I just love the MISI community and I have a feeling in my bones that this Autumn the "hand-crafted" economy, which has been in the doldrums throughout the summer, will pick up and fly.










3 comments:

Rachael said...

Very pretty scarves, I especially like the white with the coloured fleck. You really must offer them for sale...somewhere!

Chrissy C said...

Nice colours joy - hope MISI picks up for you all soon. Has it been sold yet? The past few months have been so difficult for everyone, with the uncertainty of it all.

joy said...

No, and we get no news either, its very demoralising. (were you on misi, chrissy, and if so, who were you?)