Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

186/365 Bromham

On a Thursday I usually go down to the market in Devizes, and I always buy my fruit and vegetables from a stall in the indoor market, which is operated by Bromham Farms, where they sell their own produce grown and harvested around the village of Bromham. Today Rog and I took a walk along the lanes around Bromham, it was quite an overcast morning, and several of the photos I took didn't come out too well, but I saw some leeks, a lion, and Oliver's Castle (called that because Oliver Cromwell's men, although not him personally) fought the Battle of Roundway from there.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely peacful place. Those photos are stunning.
Beverley x

Unknown said...

Hi Joy, Im following you now too! Lovely knits, I have "attempted" knitting but just cant seem to get my head round it, so Im always impressed when I see others who can create such beautiful things with wool! Take care, Denise xx