Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

191/365 Waiting

Some of you out there reading this will already know that I am waiting for the birth of my first granddaughter, and after having 4 sons and 2 grandsons, I am quite naturally extremely excited about this. Like both her parents before her she has decided to ignore the due date and keep us all waiting a little bit longer. To keep me occupied I am out and about taking lots of photos for the November Photographic Challenge that I'm participating in on facebook with some other cameraholics. As one of the subjects this month is "waiting", Tracy (Madaboutbags) suggested I should take a picture of myself waiting by the telephone, so here I am willing the phone to ring. I had a text from no.1 son this morning confirming that nothing is happening yet! A matter of dont ring us, we'll ring you.
Come on little Kokopan.

2 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Bit like waiting for the kettle to boil then? Maybe this weekend Joy - fingers crossed.

Tracy said...

glad to hear that the november photo challenge is keeping you busy Joy!!!
i think this little baby girl knows that you are going to spoil her rotten and is just letting you know who's boss!!!!