Pages

Sunday 7 November 2010

194/365 Weigh day - early

Yes, its me and I'm still here after yesterday's false alarm. As there's still a distinct possibility that I shall be flying off at a moments notice I thought I'd weigh today instead of leaving it till Wednesday, and guess what? I lost the other half kilo, so I'm a whole kilo down after a week and a half.
No.3 son popped home for the weekend and we had a walk to the pub at lunchtime. Not a long walk, as it was bitterly cold, but just enough to blow some of the cobwebs away.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That's really well done Joy! It must be something to do with all this nervous energy. However you're losing it, I'm pleased it's shifting for you as I know, like me, you have been a little unhappy about the extra few pounds for most of 2010.