Pages

Saturday 4 December 2010

214/365 Day 4 December Elves on Folksy

Here is today's listing in my Folksy shop, a lovely 4' x 4' blanket, listed at £40.00, if purchased then a £16.00 donation will be made to WAAA



And talking of WAAA I just thought I had better update you. As I was away for 10 days during November, and with uncertainty over the dates of my absence, I didn't have any sales events booked for Phoenix, so my sales total for the month was only £24.00. I shall carry this over and add to my December sales total, and make my donation at the end of December.
My cash for Cartridges balance now stands at £6.12, so thanks to all who are sending their cartridges, please ask me for the Freepost address if you have cartridges to recycle.

1 comment:

Chrissy C said...

Glad your total is slowly creeping up. I have sent in two packages of cartridges in your reference name/number - so hopefully they have added it to your total.