Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

216/365 New listings on Folksy and other stuff

Two new listings in my Folksy shop today, as I just ran out of time yesterday - there was a free listing day on ebay which I took advantage of, and I find I can only do so much listing!
A cushion



and a girls scarf.



I thought you might like to see the oldest and youngest of my female relations together, my 86 year old Mum and my 3 week old granddaughter.



And finally a lovely surprise from my friend Miss Creativity. I made her a knitted headband, as per the one in the DFS advert, a while back, and she sent me this lovely bag. Thanks Beverley.






A few days ago I told you about my New Years Resolution and I said I was going to start a new blog for my Folksy listings and just use this one for my photography. But since then I've been thinking and it makes more sense to keep my shop listings on my JOYKNITT blog, since they are mostly knitted or crocheted, and to start a new one for the photography and other things, so I am about to start a new blog in readiness for 1st January 2011, and it will be called "Never Too Old to Learn", I hope you will all follow me on there through the trials and tribulations of trying to teach an old dog new tricks.

No comments: