Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

224/365 Reverb10 part 2

Reverb10

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)
I'm a knitter and crocheter and I make things all the time, I've made a lot of things this year and will continue to make lots next year, some as gifts and some to sell. I knit or crochet while watching television, I cannot bear to watch television (except a football match) without needles in my hands, as television is such a time waster.

December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)
In 2010 the community I found was a group of like-minded ladies who all take part in monthly photographic challenges. During 2011 I am hoping, along with several other crafters, to inaugurate a monthly Artisans Market at which we can sell our hand-made items to members of the public.

December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)
I've never really been one to follow the crowd, much rather be doing my own thing. I dont wear make-up, if you dont like what Mother Nature gave me then tough! I dont colour my hair or paint my nails, I am au naturel, warts and all.
I dont watch much TV, cannot stand reality shows, I love football.
I dont much like wearing dresses or skirts, much happier in joggers or jeans, and I dont do jewellery apart from engagement and wedding rings. I tend not to argue with people, I would rather say nothing than get into any sort of argument.
I love the countryside, the peace and quiet.

December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)
I am not a party person, the last large social gathering that rocked my socks off was my eldest sons wedding in 2009.

December 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)
Oh what a hard question, I'm not sure, even at the ripe old age of 62, that I do wisdom!

Gosh, I'm being pretty negative here, aren't I?

1 comment:

Chrissy C said...

That was interesting Joy - could have been me that said all that too!!