Pages

Friday 17 December 2010

230/365 Another day, another dollar . . .

. . . well slightly more actually - I've just made another sale on Folksy, woohoo, my third in less than three weeks. I'm finding it difficult to stock my shop, every time I add another item I sell something, but it would be churlish to complain about that!

Todays listing can be seen here




Reverb10 for today

December 17 – Lesson Learned What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward? (Author: Tara Weaver)

The lesson I learned this year is that you are never too old to learn. Back at the end of 2009 I signed up for a 10 week Open University course which took place in May/June/July 2010. At first it was quite a struggle getting my brain to function, but the more I tried, the easier it became and I really, really enjoyed it.
How am I going to apply it going forward? By attempting to learn several new skills over the coming months, my aims for January are to get to grips with my Photoshop Elements 8 software package and to enhance my crocheting ability. For February, well I'm not sure yet, when I've thought of something I'll let you know.

1 comment:

GiddyStuff said...

I love the scarf, good luck with your new challenges x