Pages

Friday 24 December 2010

234/365 Wiltshire Air Ambulance

Hello friends,
I've had a really successful month selling from my new Folksy shop, and I've been able to donate £22.50 to the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Appeal through my just giving page.
Phoenixwise I've had a very quite couple of months, due mainly to making the bulk of my Christmas sales in October, but my 10% donation for November/December was £4.00
You can view these donations (and make your own donation) by visiting my Just Giving page here.
My Cash for Cartridges total currently stands at £6.12, when the total reaches £25.00 they will send a cheque to WAAA, so please visit the website here, and if your cartridges can be recycled, please send them, quoting R9635 on the outside of your envelope.
Thanks for your support, I hope everyone has a wonderful Festive Season, and I send my very best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That's a really good amount of cash to have raised in such a short time Joy; WELL DONE!