Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2010

237/365 Knitting to order . . . .

. . . . is something I dont generally do, because if I were to charge a decent hourly rate I would price myself out of work altogether. So instead, I knit something I like, decide how much I think its worth and offer it for sale in my Folksy shop.
However, these head bands are an exception to the rule. They are £5.00 each, of which £2.50 goes directly to WAAA, you can choose your own colour scheme, i.e. one colour for the band and a different (or the same) colour for the flower. Delivery is approx one week from receipt of order.
So, go on, whats stopping you, you know you want one.




2 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi Joy,
Through a Google search today, I found a very interesting craft forum I've not seen before. In looking round, I found someone enquiring after just this very thing at http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?52023-knitted-headbands

You can see I have posted information about your knitting. I just hope they don't think my reply (as the first thing I've posted) is a spammer's reply and delete it!

Here's hoping it generates some sales for you :)

joy said...

many thanks elaine, I'll certainly let you know if anyone gets in touch.
joy xx