Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

242/365 January Resolution Revolution

No, not me, I'm not revolting against resolutions, its just the name for the January listing club on Folksy, and here's the item I've listed today, my very first of the new year.



My first month of listing on Folksy went really well, but that was the run-up to Christmas, so I'm hoping sales will continue.
In the hope that I wont be boring too many of you, I intend to promote all my shops a bit more this year, so please visit my Phoenix website and my Stationery with a Smile shop for all your greetings cards, giftwrap, postcards, decorative tape, posters, ribbons, stationery packs and anything else stationerywise you can think of, and my Folksy shop and Zibbet shop for handmade, knitted and crocheted goodies.

2 comments:

GiddyStuff said...

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Here's to 2011 - A New Decade!! love Annie xx