Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

261/365 Red boxes and green shopping

If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that during the late spring/early summer of last year we had an outbuilding at the bottom of our garden renovated into an office for Rog and a studio for me, and these were decorated and finished ready for use by about the middle of August. I was able to move all my various bits and pieces, books, yarns, knitted things, Phoenix stock etc. etc. out there from odd corners of the house and have been using it on and off ever since. Except that most of my knitting/crocheting is done in the evening in front of the TV, so rather than keep running backwards and forwards in the dark (and often wet and cold) I keep a little corner of the lounge stocked up with needles, scissors, various yarns and work-in-progress. This is it, with everything I need all nicely within reach and tucked down beside the sofa out of harms way.



Yesterday when I got back from shopping I put all the fridge stuff on the worktop ready to put away, then noticed it was ALL green!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Healthy eating eh! Impressed x

Rachael said...

It's amazing how knitting travels around the home and spreads itself out. Looks like yours is under control....for now :)