Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Just a little reminder . . .

. . . that I have opened an account with "Cash for Cartridges" who will take your old printer cartridges (not toner cartridges or Epson and Brother ink cartridges) and will pay money into my account for the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Appeal. Please take a look at their website here to make sure they take your particular model, and send it to:
Cash for Cartridges,
Freepost RLZL-EUJG-ZYEL,
13, Main Street, Keyworth, nottingham, NG12 5AA
quoting my reference number R9635, it will cost you nothing but a small amount of your time.

I also donate 10% of all card sales to WAAA, below you can see just a small selection of cards I have for sale, to see the full collection please visit my Phoenix website here



These hats, and another pair, are currently listed for sale on ebay, 50% of proceeds will also go to WAAA, please look for "shallxjoy" on ebay.



These coasters have just been listed in my Zibbet shop, which you can view here. Most of the items in this shop are nearing the end of their listing time, if you see anything you like, try making me an offer, I would rather sell them and give something to the WAAA than have to store them through the summer months.



My folksy shop is currently well stocked, including this yarn, which was listed today, 50% of the sale price of most items (one or two will be only 40%) will go to WAAA, please take a look here.



Thank you.

2 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Been sending them Joy and hopefully you've had two lots of pennies towards your causes.

Chrissy C said...

Have been sending them in Joy and hopefully you've been getting some pennies.