Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt for June

An interesting selection again this month, thanks Kathy.

The view right outside my door - my front garden, in its green phase




Something with my town's name on it - a personalized OS map of Devizes and surroundings



An elephant - couldn't find a real one, so snapped up this lovely china one on my son and daughter-in-law's sideboard



Something begining with Z - had to consult the dictionary for this one



A farm animal - this obliging heifer lifted her head over the railings for me



A wheel trim - Rog did a wheel change on my car and helpfully left my wheel trim in a photographic position



Architectural detail - a fancy roof ridge on the dentist's building



Cheese - this is the only cheese I can eat, anything stronger makes me cough



Night - bit of a cheat this one, from a Fleetwood Mac Fan, Tango in the . . .


A childhood memory - a prize from my junior school teacher, I always wondered why she put her name in it and not mine!



Cutlery - a last minute desparation shot



Tree branches - my fig tree

6 comments:

Louise said...

I've had a few last minute or desperation shots of over the months! Cutlery was a hard one I thought - hard to get an interesting picture anyway!

Well done on getting them all, you have some nice photos here. I look forward to seeing next months!

beadsandmorebylois said...

I've chosen your blog to win the Versatile Blogger Award, see this blog post to see what it's all about http://beadsandmorebylois.blogspot.com/2011/06/versatile-blogger-award.html
Lois x

Little Blue Mouse said...

What a cute elephant.

Lisa said...

Your cutlery drawer so is tidy!
I only managed the last couple the day before posting! Good luck with July.
Lisa x

Petunia Pill said...

Love that elephant! He's too cute. And going to the dictionary for "Z"...I NEVER thought of that! Quite obvious...but it never came to my mind! There WERE some tough ones in this list! But I think next month looks a little tough too! I guess conquering the tough ones is part of the fun of it all! See you next month! Annette

Peonies and Pennies said...

Loving your photos, what a clever idea of using the dictionary for Z.

Looking forward to seeing next months.

~x~