Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

Week 6/52 36-42/365

36/365
The lilacs are finished, and most of the other plants in my front garden are still to bloom, so it all looks rather green at the moment.



37/365
The postie walking his trolley across The Green



38/365
Rog hates roses, due to being severely attacked by one as a child, so when we moved here all the roses where hoiked out (or so we thought). We must have missed this one, and as we hope to be moving soon, it's now safe.



39/365
Bought myself some new trainers, really, really comfortable, and only £20 from Amazon



40/365
Our house is now officially on the market.



41/365
Here is my greenhouse (actually my front porch). I want to put the tomatoes and the hanging baskets outside soon, but at the moment its still too cold!



42/365
My friend Sarah, of Ama Aqua Cake Toppers, has made this fabulous model of the Wiltshire Air Ambulance helicopter. I'll be handing it over to them during next week, I hope they will auction it or use it as a raffle prize to raise funds.

4 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Your house looks lovely considering all the 'imperfections' you have listed - good luck and hope you find your dream home soon

Patrice said...

Great pictures - that helicopter is too cute!

New Mum Online said...

Please let me know where your Mumentum post is?
Liska
(NewMumOnline.blogspot.com)

joy said...

sorry, its the next one after this, it wasn't written when I joined the linky