Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Apologies

I think I might owe you an apology. Yesterday I clicked the button to go to the new Google blogger page, and when I got there the button to go back to the old one has disappeared, so I am stuck with the new one. I had disabled the word verification on the old page, but I find on this one that I cant, so I am very sorry if it has come back, especially to Chrissy, who comments on nearly all of my posts. And apologies to those of you who told me you couldn't disable it, I'm ashamed to admit I thought you weren't doing something right. Oh well, blogger wins - I should have left well alone.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

lol Joy - I thought it was only me that got caught out with blogger taking control of my blog :)

Unknown said...

Hi Joy, just tried leaving a comment, no word verification but it said it couldn't publish try again, but now it says waiting for approval - so totally confused - so this may be the second comment from me - in which case delete if you wish!! x

joy said...

yes, I still have comment moderation enabled, as I do get the odd spam now and again, but I'm delighted that the word verification hasn't returned.

About JollyJilly said...

Hi joy I'm wondering if i have a problem ?? Could you try and leave a comment on my blog for me. Hope youget it sorted

Chrissy C said...

Always out to get us in the end eh?

somewhere on the avenue said...

Im sure that there is somewhere on the new blog interface that enables you to go back to the old one, there is a button somewhere that says "switch back" (or similar), I cant stand the new one so I came back to the old way :) Have a good look, its there somewhere! x

Tracy said...

I thought I was going mad, especially as I couldn't find anything useful out on the blogger forums either, I hope the word verification won't put you off too much

Unknown said...

ME TOO i THINK!

Busy Little Chicken said...

Glad it's not just me!!! If anyone knows how to get back to the old 'blogger' please let me know!! Also, not sure if word verification is still on....let me know if you can?....grrrr....(I have tried, Chrissy!!!)

joy said...

there used to be a button to go back to the old blogger, but its not there now, so I suppose eventually everyone will have to be on the new one, might as well get used to it.