Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

A drawing a day for August, Day 1

One of my friends, the lovely Gabriella Buckingham, is a successful illustrator, she has had several of her images used by Phoenix Trading, and also has her own range of cards, gifts etc. available for sale. You can visit her website here for details.

She has set a challenge for herself and anyone else who wants to join in, to post a drawing a day for the month of August. I've always enjoyed drawing, but have never pretended to be any good at it, so I decided to join the challenge, and hope to see a noticeable improvement over the course of the month.

This is my first offering:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Joy
Lovely to see you joining in! there's a Flickr group too now which you might be interested in for this project http://www.flickr.com/groups/ippdailydraw/
I'll post a link to your blog on Twitter too :)
love Gabs