Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Playing with Photoshop Elements 8

I was given a free copy of Photoshop Elements 8 when I did my OU course back in 2010, and so far I've found it invaluable for cropping, enhancing, straightening and generally tarting up my photos, as well as resizing them for storage, but it does so much more than that, and recently I've started to have a little play around with some of the artistic stuff.

Here are just a few of the photos that I've "doctored", its quite fun and I'm looking forward to doing some more as and when I can find some free time. Click on the photo for a larger image to see the effect.






2 comments:

Patricia said...

They're very good Joy. I bought Photoshop 10 recently and cannot get to grips with it. There is so much to take in that I never seem to have the time to learn how to use it and so I don't!
Patricia x

joy said...

Best just to take it one step at a time, Patricia. I dont use the organiser at all, just the editor, and its taken me well over two years to find stuff - I've only just discovered how to do fancy text. I knew all these fancy effects were there, but just didn't have time to play around with them.