Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Marissa . . .

. . . will be two years old tomorrow, and I'll be travelling to spend the day, and the weekend, with her. Her Mum and Dad have arranged a party for her on Sunday, and I'll be there to help (or get in the way), and take photos.

Earlier this week I made fairy cakes as my contribution to the festivities.





And then I had a little bit of fun with PSE8


As I'm going to be away for a few days, I'm going to miss Green Day Friday this week, and 10 on the 10th this month, but I'll be back next week with probably hundreds of party photos. Hope you all have a lovely weekend, I know I shall.

8 comments:

Jean said...

Have a lovely time Joy. We will be with Alice on her 5th birthday. I will also be getting in the way but not taking fairy cakes with me!
See you in December x x x

Chrissy C said...

Have a great time. xx

chica said...

Parabéns pra ela e fizeste lindos doces!! Boa festa por lá! beijos,chica

Tracy said...

Those cakes looks delicious, have a fab time and wish Marissa a very happy 2nd birthday xxx

Half Acre Wilderness said...

Have fun this weekend. The Fairy Cakes look sooo yummy and pretty! I bet they won't be on a plate for very long. :-)

Raindrops and Daisies said...

The cakes look fantastic.

I love the pink ones!

Hope you have a lovely time away.

Catch up soon

Fiona

La Tortuga Pecosa said...

Hello!!! You have a very nice blog!!! I invite you that you visit my and / or you it follow

www.latortugapecosa.blogspot.com

Regards and ... congratulation!!!

eileeninmd said...

Your cupcakes look so pretty. I sure they were a big hit.