Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Quilter's Desk Diary 2013 book review


I've received this book free from F + W Media in order to review it.

The diary is a hardback book, and measures 9" x 7" (23cm x 18cm) making it marginally larger than A5 size, and I would say just slightly too large for a standard handbag. It has one week and one colour print to each double page spread, as you can see in the following photos. The colour prints are all of the most fabulous quilts, I have just shown a very small sample and I'm afraid my photos dont do them justice, but all are quite inspirational to a beginner quilter like myself. The last 8-10 pages of the diary include useful information for quilters worldwide, and a few adverts. I probably wouldn't buy it myself (I prefer to have a page a day diary), but for a quiltaholic I would say that it's well worth the price for the 52 illustrations alone, and would make a really nice Christmas present for your Mum, Auntie, Gran, or anyone who appreciates fine crafting.








Here is the link to the purchase site, where it is priced at £7.49, what a bargain.

No comments: