Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

Ten on the Tenth

A bit late, I know, but I was very tired last night, I even fell asleep while watching the delightful Brian Cox on TV!

Linking up with Rebekah at A Little Bit of Sunshine, here are my ten pictures of today, in chronological order:

7am, Rog is cooking my breakfast


8am, I cook breakfast for Oli, its a big day for him


9am, and the postman has brought me a little package, some fabric from Tracy


10am, walking through the park to the supermarket, it was a tad misty.


11am, I put this bird feeder near to the house so I could photograph the birds from the utility room, but so far it's been untouched. The birds have got me sussed, I think.


12noon, great news, Oli has passed his driving test


1pm, spring vegetable soup and a pitta for lunch


2pm, studio time, some of my favourite books


3pm, spider plant on the shelf at the top of the stairs


4pm, a nice cup of tea, made for me by the lovely Rog


So that was my day, how was yours? Click the link at the top of the page to see how others spent their day.




3 comments:

Shirley said...

What a lovely way to capture your day, oh how nice fabric in the post, way better than those brown things that start with the letter B, plus congrats to Oil for passing his driving test, something I have not even tried to do.

Tracy said...

I'm glad the fabric arrived safely, looking forward to seeing your placemats. Congratulations to Oll, a good breakfast always helps doesn't it. As for the birds I found when we bought our garden feeder the birds wouldn't come near it for days, then suddenly there they were! So you may have to persevere. x

Shelley McGrew said...

these are lovely photos... what a lovely day - i love your collection of books!