Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Ten on the 10th - February

Ten pictures of my day

1) My bedside table


2) After breakfast 


3) A quick look at Facebook 


4) My slippered feet 


5) A mid-morning snack 


6) A quick walk around the garden 


7) Our newly plastered dining room wall and newly fitted radiator 


8) Tomato seedlings in the conservatory


9) The golf club carpark is enveloped in mist


10) A few books I've been sent to review, which one shall I read first?


Linking up with Rebekah at A little Bit of Sunshine.
Click here to see all the other entrants

1 comment:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Love this post a diary of your day...

If any of those books are good will you let me know!

The photo of the golf club in the distance is lovely and your seedlings look really healthy.

x