Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Following on from yesterday's post . . .

. . . about Google reader and Bloglovin, the consensus seems to be wait and see. In the mean time I've added my blog list to a gadget at the side of my blog, if I'm a follower of yours then your updates will appear there, so never fear, I'm still stalking you.

As to my readers, well I'll just have to hope you dont desert me, apparently I'm already on Bloglovin, although no idea how that happened!

Back soon with a proper post, I'm around Tattenham Corner and galloping along almost to the Grandstand with the wallpapering (Surreyites and racing followers will know that means I've almost finished) in the dining room, I hope to be ready to show by the end of this week.

Happy Tuesday

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Happy Tuesday my dear - and can't wait to see the wallpaper.