Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Shear Water, from where I'm sitting.

It was such a lovely day we decided to take our lunch and folding chairs down to Shear Water, in Longleat Forest.

Here's what I could see from my chair

the lake


cool clear water


my drink


GM's drink


my lunch


his lunch


the occasional dog walker


now and again a car


my foot

the bench in front of us


some ducks


others enjoying the peace and quiet


a sign (which says "no swimming")


sparkly water


a couple of ladies enjoying the view.


A lovely way to spend a lunch hour. Bet you wish you'd been there?

4 comments:

Chrissy C said...

So beautiful, lucky you.

Jille said...

I do wish I was there. I'm very hot and sticky after a busy day at work! Were you tempted to dip your toes in the water?

Mum said...

Perfect.
Love from Mum
xx

viv said...

yes I really wish I had been there