Monday, 24 April 2017

Week Ten

Day 64


Where do you keep yours?

Day 65


My dresser in its permanent position and fully loaded

Day 66


Bath-time companions

Day 67


This bus is here most weekends, one day I'll visit and find out what it's all about.

Day 68


New, and matching, loo-roll holders in downstairs loo, bathroom and ensuite, woohoo.

Day 69


The cooker hood lamp cover is broken and keeps falling down, a new one has been ordered.

Day 70


Danglies in the entrance hall, which neither of us are fond of, so a couple of ceiling mounted lamps are in hand and will be fitted soon.

2 comments:

Eileen T said...

You're doing so well with your unpacking and settling in you new home. It all looks lovely.

Kezzie said...

My skipping rope lives in the drawer under the draining board! It came from Poundland! Loo roll holders make me smile because I couldn't fathom how they worked until about 6 months ago...oh the shame!!!!!!!!!!!